Friday, July 16, 2010

Intruder

Ok, so I know this is like my third post in one day, but I guess since it's my blog, I can do that.  I know I'm not annoying anyone...at least not right now as I have no reason to believe that anyone is reading this.  

We had an intruder in our apartment this afternoon.  A nasty roach.  I'm not a fan of that.  I left it for my husband to kill when he got home like two hours after it appeared.  It was really in not a good position for me to get a clear shot at it, plus I used the reasoning that I didn't want to frighten the children when I tried to do away with it.  I screamed when I saw it as it was.   Scared the baby.  Lol.

It's Friday and that means it's bug spraying day at our complex.  That means that our neighbor's bugs come to die in our home.  Ugh.  Gross.  Plus it's 117 degrees outside.  And humid.  Anyway.  Summer will be over soon enough.  

No comments:

Post a Comment