Monday, July 19, 2010

A Couple of Things

Ok, so if by chance you've been following along, you've seen that I've been making some changes to my blog.  I guess I'm just trying to find my voice in this beyond vast blogosphere!  So please bear with me while I try to fine tune whatever it is that I'm trying to do over here!

On a less "flaky" note, I made some delicious soup for dinner tonight, as I have no idea how hot it is outside!  It's bordering on "jacket weather" inside, so it works for us!  Bean and bacon soup was always my favorite growing up, and I haven't had any in ages due to being turned off by some of the ingredients in the canned variety.   So...I used this recipe from "For the love of cooking" and I was seriously impressed.  It was perfect and wonderful in all it's bacon-y goodness.  My husband liked it too.    Here's a picture: 

 I didn't have parsley like the recipe calls for, but it was still really good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment