Friday, July 16, 2010

Hello!

Hi there…this is my first post.  I’m super excited to have a blog.  I don’t really know why I’m doing this, except that I imagine that there’s a grown up on the other side…and I’m speaking to them.  Lol.  I guess this desire just stems from my lack of adult conversation.  I am a stay at home mom, and I love being home with my children…I don’t know that any woman who chooses to stay at home would say otherwise.   I can’t imagine a SAHM saying “yeah, I’m a stay at home mom…and I really hate it”…I just don’t think that probably happens.  At that point, I think they are just considered “unemployed”.  :P

Anywho…I’ve been married for almost four years to my awesome, super patient, very “unruffled” husband (I don’t mean he doesn’t wear ruffles…which he doesn’t- you just can’t “ruffle his feathers” or whatever.  He doesn’t have feathers either, nor is he bird-like in any way.  I have no idea where that expression comes from.  Anyway, he just tolerates a lot.  I appreciate that about him.

I hesitate to be so open with blogging and all…I’ve been told that it’s hard to get to know me…I know I’m quiet, at least initially.  I don’t mean to be.  I’m just reserved I guess, and kind of prefer to hang back in a crowd and observe what’s going on.  Anyway…openness…that’s going to be interesting for me, especially knowing that any person on this planet (with internet access anyway) could be reading this.  Not that I have anything to hide.  Just hard for me to not think “what if so-and-so read this?”  I don’t really want to censor myself…that would just be boring. So, we’ll see how it goes, I guess.

That’s all for now…come back if you wanna know more!

No comments:

Post a Comment