Friday, January 14, 2011

3 in 30 Challenge: Week 2


This is the end of week two of the 3 in 30 Challenge! This month is flying by already!

An update on my goals:

1. Have my quiet time before computer usage and chores each day.

I've been doing pretty well with this one! With the exception of one day, when my 15 month old woke up way too early (she usually sleeps in- like a teenager!) But I still squeezed in my quiet time later when she went down for a nap.

2. Spend 15 minutes each weekday getting our master bedroom in order.

No progress here. Unless I manage to do it after I write this- which I still may do. I've really just forgotten to write it down on my list- which for me, actually making a list is a step in the right direction.

3. Drink 64 ounces of water every day.

I still haven't really been keeping track. Though I do feel like I've been better about drinking water in general, I know I'm not drinking as much as my goal states- 'cause I'm not running to bathroom every hour! I got some great tips to remember to drink enough water in my comments last time- take a look if you need some help in that area too!

What about you? Are you any closer to reaching your goals this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment