Friday, March 25, 2011

Four Fill in Fun





Linking up again this week for Four Fill-In Fun!


1) I can’t help it, but every time I see a dog riding in a car or truck I smile.
Okay, so I know this can be potentially hazardous for the pet...but they just look so free and happy with their head out the window, tongue flapping in the breeze. :) Who can resist that kind of joy? And I'm not even really a pet person!

2) Every time I smell cantaloupe I am immediately transported back to my childhood.
I don't know what it is about this, except that my mom used to pack it in my lunch all the time!

3) When I was little I wanted to be a Ballerina...or a movie star.
Er...I'm not quite there yet! ;-)

4) If I had to eat only one meal for the rest of my life it would be pizza!
Why, yes. I am seventeen!

6 comments:

  1. Dogs always make me smile too! I could easily eat pizza every day for the rest of my life too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will agree with you on #4 only if it's Homemade Pizza! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about dogs hanging out the window!! I take Jackson with me about everywhere I can - usually my windows are up and the AC is on but occasionally, when I've gone through a drive through, and he is hanging out the window, I'll leave it down and drive home with him hanging his head out - so happy....sniffing like crazy...and me hanging on to him for dear life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol @ Mariposa! I've made my own a few times...never made a crust from scratch though! That's something to try in the future! Everything's better homemade. ;-)

    I've been thinking though...maybe I could eat tacos instead. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pizza is so great isn't it?!

    <3 Traci @ Ordinary Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for following Ordinary Inspirations! I'm following you back.

    On another note, will you vote for my blog? It only takes a second. Thanks, Traci

    http://www.circleofmoms.com/blogger/ordinary-inspirations

    ReplyDelete