Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Still Here!

I haven't abandoned this blog! Really!

To be honest, I really thought about it. I wasn't sure why I needed a second blog. I do really feel like I need to focus on my main blog, Happy Christian Home. Sometimes, though, stuff comes up that I want to express, but it doesn't necessarily fit into the theme of Happy Christian Home. I don't want that blog to be a "catch all" of everything that crosses my mind. (Come to think of it, maybe I should transfer my "Mommy's Piggy Tales" posts to this blog...hmm...) So I guess this is why "Something Bigger Than Me" exists.

For the other stuff that God is doing in my life. Maybe even the "behind the scenes" ('cause I know that's terribly interesting, right? ;-D).

In the future, I may use this blog to chronicle more personal things like our family life, and other experiences I have. In my "spare time" (we all have loads of that right?)

I am amazed that this blog is gaining followers even though I haven't posted in two months...I am very humbled that you all are interested in what I have to say. And, thankful that you've taken the time to stop by.

So this is my official "welcome" message to my new followers...welcome!

And I will aim to post more than once every two months from now on! 

2 comments:

  1. Just stopping by to say hi as I'm a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Donna! Good to see you! :) I should be getting back into posting more regularly pretty soon!

    ReplyDelete